The beauty of pulled meat of any kind is its versatility. Make it into a sandwich with soft hamburger buns and a scoop of coleslaw. Roll it up in a tortilla with crunchy radishes and cotija cheese. Drop it on pizza, stuff it inside calzones, or toss it with pasta: there are plenty of ways to use it all week long.
Many of these recipes are also ideally suited for the slow-cooker, which we love in the summer because it doesn't heat up our kitchens! If the recipe calls for oven-cooking, here's how to adapt it to the slow-cooker.
From The Kitchn:
From Around the Web:
6. North Carolina Pulled-Pork Barbecue from Gourmet
7. Chicken Tingas Sandwich from Serious Eats
8. Cochinita Pibil from Simply Recipes (reviewed on The Kitchn)
9. Ropa Vieja - Shredded Beef from Saveur
10. Braised Goat from the San Francisco Chronicle
Come across any other good recipes for shredded meat lately?