The feature earlier this week on spring puddings showed us that we have a lot of pudding fans on our hands! If you love creamy, spoonable desserts, this roundup is for you. Two kinds of rich chocolate mousse, a jellied coffee fluff, and creamy, tangy panna cotta with fruit — they're all here. PICTURED ABOVE
• 1 Butterscotch Pudding from Shuna Fish Lydon - Truly incredible pudding from Shuna.
• 2 Homemade Pudding Cup Bar - More of a dessert serving idea than a recipe. So much fun in the summer and a great alternative to ice cream.
• 3 Chocolate Mousse with Olive Oil and Sea Salt - A creamy, unctuous mousse with the tang of sea salt.
• 4 Spicy Boozy Mousse - Deep, dark chocolate mousse with a kick of booze.
• 5 Coffee Fluff - A lovely, fluffy dessert for coffee-lovers.
• 6 Mango Panna Cotta - Sweet and creamy panna cotta with mangoes.
• 7 Rosewater Yogurt Panna Cotta with Blueberries - Tangy and sweet, and so easy.
• 8 Honey Lavender Panna Cotta - One last panna cotta, with the herbal fragrance of lavender and honey.
What's your favorite pudding or stovetop dessert?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)