You can't successfully get a casserole to the table without two things. The first is a few good potholders and the second is a trivet. Although some might just use a towel we went in search of a few stylish options and as it turns out — that's actually a rather difficult task.Now the phrase "trivet snob" sounds a little ridiculous, but apparently that's the case. You see, even if we're in the mood for a laugh, we don't really need a shirtless firefighter trivet and we really don't see the point in... well... whatever this is.
So what do we like? Check out the photos above and the links below to see a few of our favorites (retail and not).
First Row, Pictured Left To Right
• Small Deer Trivet in pink felt: for $32 from Etsy seller peppersprouts
• Large Gray & Buckskin Suede Potholder & Trivet: for $12.99 from Etsy seller Catskillmtncountry
• Hot Stuff Ceramic And Cast Iron Trivet Vintage: for $22 from Etsy seller lionfish53
• Natural Edge Rustic Black Walnut Serving Board: for $65 from Etsy seller Tessiemay
• The BNB Crafts Felt Ball Trivet: for $28 at Yolk
Second Row, Pictured Left To Right
• Hot Man Pot Trivet: for $21.95 from Overstock
• Coasters & Trivets From Fabric Remnants: for $22 from Etsy seller yournestinspired
• Set of 2 Donut Felt Trivets: for $30 from Etsy seller moufelt
• Snake Trivet: for $38 from Jonathan Adler
• Staub Round Magnetic Trivet: for $29-$49 from Williams Sonoma
(Image: As linked above)