We are absolute suckers for pretty bottles and jars. Whether we're they're being used to chill tap water or hold our collection of dried beans, we love seeing and handling the ones we have every day. We recently discovered the online store Specialty Bottle and are having a hard time holding back!
All these bottles can be ordered individually or (*gulp!*) in cases! We've been thinking about making some homemade liqueurs for holiday presents this year, and you can bet we'll be ordering from this site.
Here are few of our favorites from the site:
• Cubica Swing-Top Bottle, $2.49 - Perfect for storing simple syrup or homemade sauces.
• Tall Straight Jar, $0.90 - These skinny jars would be great for storing dry goods and maximizing pantry space.
• Dessert Clear Glass Bottle, $2.45 - Here's the one we'd get for homemade liqueurs and infused oils!
• Flat Top Glass Candle Jar, $2.20 - We'd love one of these for storing granola on our counter top.
• Multifaceted Glass Jar, $0.56 - No idea what we'd do with this tiny little 1.5 ounce jar, but we want a few just in case!
Check Out The Site: Specialty Bottle - Bottles and Jars in Glass, Plastic, and Tin
We guarantee you'll find something to love!
Related: Can You Help Me Find a Good Looking Water Pitcher?
(Images: Specialty Bottle)