Doing the dishes might be one of our least favorite chores here at The Kitchn. Sometimes it can be meditative, but usually it's just the last task of the evening before you can kick back and relax.
So how do you make that dreaded chore just a little bit better? By adding a pretty soap dispenser to your sink. It'll make your kitchen look nicer (goodbye, ugly bottle from the grocery store!), plus, it just might make you smile the next time you suds up. Here are our 15 favorites that are available right now.
- Birdie Foaming Soap Dispenser, $20 from Wayfair
- Gold Tip Spout Apothecary Dispenser, $25 from Haven
- Joey Soap Pump, $13 from Umbra
- Mason Jar Soap Dispenser, $24 from Terrain
- Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser, $65 from MoMA Store
- Svartsjon Soap Dispenser, $6 from IKEA
- Oil Can Soap Dispenser, $10 from Target
- Etched Glass Pump Dispenser, $13 from Container Store
- Lunar Soap Dispenser, $26 from Fab
- Drop Soap Dispenser, $12 from Amazon