Happy Saturday! Taking a little time to read and relax this morning? Then catch up on all the posts that had readers talking this week, including 10 must-see food vines, how not to die from botulism, the best way to spend a little money at Williams-Sonoma, and a cool tip to keep guacamole green. Enjoy!
15. What's the Best Way to Spend $25 at Williams-Sonoma?
14. 10 Crazy Food Vines You Need to See
13. Mari and Adam's Colorful Craftsman Kitchen
12. Recipe: Sun-Dried Tomato and Pesto Rolls
11. How To Be Ready for Anything
10. 5 Essentials for Solo Cooks from Joe Yonan