Dining outdoors isn't always possible, but these rooms come close. A sunroom or screened porch is another almost-outdoor space where the dining experience is exposed to the sun, fresh air, and views:
• 1 Get the whole family, including the pets, together for a meal in an indoor/outdoor dining room.
• 2 Cozy things up with cushy upholstered seating in addition to a dining table (you can't always do that outside!).
• 3 Get festive with string lights, a rustic table setting, and nothing between you and the great outdoors but a screen.
• 4 Light your table with just a few oversized candles so you feel like you're out of the house.
• 5 Green accents give this open sunroom even more of an outdoor feeling.
Related: Survey: Do You Like to Eat Outside?