Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- Our kitchen is definitely the best equipped room in the apartment, and it's great that most of our beloved kitchen equipment is on display. The chalkboard refrigerator helps us keep organized and is always fun for our guests. AND, we have an amazing view of Downtown LA!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Our kitchen doesn't have a lot of counter space and it is narrow, making it very difficult for two people to work at the same time (and brew and jam.....). Purchasing the island made this kitchen work for us (counter space + storage), and we've learned to work in different corners so we can still cook together.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Despite living in LA, our favorite meals are long and slow - braised short ribs and cassoulet are two favorites. We also spend a lot of nights making jams and marmalades.
See all entries