A gravy boat isn't a necessity, but it is quite useful for Thanksgiving (and you could use it to serve chocolate sauce or drizzle cream on desserts other times of the year). We've rounded up some of our favorites before, including the beautiful, modern one above, but we found even more affordable options we wanted to share.• 1. Classic Century Gravy Boat, $47.95 from Crate & Barrel (via Mighty Haus). We could find a lot of non-Thanksgiving uses for this. Pile berries in it in the summer, use it as a candy dish...
• 2. Stainless Steel Gravy Boat, $9.96 from Sur La Table. This has the look (somewhat) of an heirloom silver gravy boat, but it's more practical and way less expensive.
• 3. Presence Glass Gravy Boat, $6.99 from Target. Goes with any decor or table setting.
• 4. Le Creuset Gravy Boat, $39.95 from Broadway Panhandler. This comes in other colors, too.
• 5. Oatmeal Stoneware Gravy Boat, $12 from Etsy Seller New Dominion Blues. A pretty, organic shape that could also be used as a simple serving bowl the rest of the year.
• 6. Porcelain Turkey Gravy Boat, $36.95 from Williams-Sonoma. Classic and traditional, but not too pricey.
• 7. Turquoise Syrup Pitcher, $26.50 from Bauer Pottery. Apologies for the tiny picture, but we do love this sweet little pitcher—and it comes in a ton of colors.