What's cooking this weekend? Looking for a quick weekend treat, inspiration for a Mother's Day meal, or a new recipe to try? Start here — there is plenty of good cooking, eating, and drinking from the last week, plus some kitchen inspiration and eye candy for lazy weekend browsing.
The image above is from our visit to food writer Julie Van Rosendaal's kitchen.
• The Kitchen Cure assignment for week #4 - Over halfway there now!
• An odd mystery stringed gadget
• Weekend treats with lemon and chocolate: cake with walnuts (and aforementioned ingredients) plus hot, gooey ice cream sandwiches. Oh, and how about in banana cake too!
• A great book on cooking with kids.
• Would you like to be a guest on The Kitchn?
• Have you ever seen arugula blossoms?
Have a wonderful weekend!
(Image: Julie Van Rosendaal)