Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats, and this week let's look at this grilled pork tenderloin with a spicy cherry salsa. Hello, dinner! Plus there's sweet cinnamon "pizza," roasted marrow bones, and no-cook freezer jam.
• Dinner Tonight: Pork Tenderloin With Fresh Cherry And Chile Salsa - Barely pink-inside pork, with a flavorful crust and a sweet and spicy salsa.
• Bread Baking: Sweet Cinnamon Pizza? - OK, it isn't quite pizza. But it's really good.
• The Nasty Bits: Roasted Marrow Bones - The reason long, skinny spoons were invented.
• Cook The Book: Kale Salad With Toasted Coconut - Caroline makes Heidi Swanson's salad and pronounces it magical.
• How to Make No-Cook Freezer Jam - When it's this easy, you really have no excuse to not make jam.
Previous Good Eats: Thai Coffee Bread Pudding
(Image: /Serious Eats)