Well, here we are. Hanukkah starts tomorrow and Christmas isn't far behind. If you're looking for some last-minute holiday inspiration, we've got it right here. A recipe for vegetarian matzo ball soup to comfort and satisfy (plus another for pork ragu with semolina gnocchi!), an easy trick to shine up your stainless steel before guests arrive, how to make perfectly round cookies, and more.
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
• Comforting Recipe: Vegetarian Matzo Ball Soup
• Cookbook Author Diane Morgan's Timeless Kitchen
• Winter Recipe: Pork Ragu with Semolina Gnocchi
• Best Cut-Outs and More: 10 Essential Holiday Cookie Recipes
• Easy, Tipsy Appetizer: Martini-Soaked Olives
• Should I Rinse Raw Chicken Before Cooking It?
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
• Baking Tip: Pre-Scoop All Dough for Perfect Cookies
• Gift Idea: How to Make a Family Cookbook for Under $5
• Fork Tender Dinners: 8 Braises to Fill Your Belly
• Cheap Trick: Clean Stainless Steal with a $2 Product
• Musical Microwave: Replacing Beeps with Beats
• Beyond Jam: 10 Delicious Homemade Gifts
Previous Friday Flashback: Monkey Bread, Best Homemade Gifts, & 5 Easy Pasta Dishes