Pork chops are a tender cut of meat and don't require a very long cooking time. The easiest preparation is simply cooking them in a pan over medium heat on the stovetop. Seven or so minutes on each side should do it. Then you can quickly sauté some vegetables or make a pan sauce to serve on top.
Take a look at these recipes for some dinner-time inspiration:
• Sautéed Pork Chop with Sage-Cider Cream Sauce from Gourmet
• Pork Chops with Apricot-Almond Stuffing from Martha Stewart
• Garlic-Miso Pork Chops from Bon Appétit
• Beer-Brined Pork Chops with Onion Marmalade from Sunset Magazine
• Thyme-Rubbed Pork Chops with Pesto from Serious Eats
How do you like your pork chops?
(Image: Romulo Yanes/Gourmet)