Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week they celebrate the Irish with pork and Guinness hand pies, Irish cider, and whiskey butterscotch sauce. Read on for these and more!
• Pork And Guinness Hand Pies - A bit savory, a bit sweet, and wholly sustaining.
• Edible DIY: Whiskey Butterscotch Sauce - Almost as easy as making toast. But even tastier.
• The Cider Press: Irish Cider - A cider for St. Patrick's Day.
• Eat For Eight Bucks: Smoked Mozzarella Pizza With Radicchio And Onion Jam - All we can say is, YUM.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies - Vegan and allergy-free versions of our favorite cookies.
Previous Good Eats: Senegalese Curried Carrot Soup
(Image: Caroline Ford/Serious Eats)