As Elizabeth pointed out, we're on quite a citrus roll this week! We've had blood orange tartlets, pomelo bars, and a review of some chewy little citrus cookies. Here's a look back at a few more bright citrus treats to help ward off the gray days of late winter. Sunny lemon Shaker pie, smoked lemon bars, sticky orange cake, and creamy lime truffles — they're all here. What's your favorite citrus dessert this time of year?
• 1 Sticky Orange Cake with Marmalade Glaze - Amazingly damp and moist. (Just happens to be vegan, too.)
• 2 Blood Orange Crostatas - Simple and gorgeous.
• 3 Blood Orange Ambrosia with Crème Fraiche - A simple, light dessert.
• 4 Blood Orange Parfait - Creamy and beautiful.
• 5 Five-Spice Cookies with Candied Oranges - These cookies are astonishingly good. Try them!
• 6 Chocolate Ginger Orange Cupcakes - So yummy! (They're vegan too!)
LEMONS & MORE
• 7 Meyer Lemon Shaker Pie - A wonderful pie, all gooey and perfectly, completely lemon.
• 8 Smoked Lemon Bars - Smoked lemons? So good.
• 9 Ultra-Chewy Lemon Coconut Cookies - If you love chewy cookies, then these are for you.
• 10 Pomelo Citrus Bars - Sweet, tangy, delicious.
• 11 Lemon Yogurt Cake with Ginger-Thyme Syrup - A quick and easy cake for spring evenings.
• 12 Sticky Lemon Rolls with Lemon Cream Cheese Glaze - A breakfast treat.
• 13 Creamy Lime and Coconut Truffle Bites - Little truffle bites. Great for parties.
• 14 Pear Compote with Ginger, Vanilla & Lime - Lovely with ice cream.
• 15 2 Minute (Microwaved) Lime Cheesecake - It really works!
What's your favorite citrus sweet treat this time of year?
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)