Every week we bring you our favorite recipes and other good eats from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we couldn't pass up this meatless supper of polenta and leeks! Read on for this plus stir-fried squid, how to temper chocolate, favorite matzo recipes, and Cajun compound butter!
• Seriously Meatless: Polenta with a Leek and Mushroom Ragu - Creamy, rich, and meatless. Delicious!
• What Are Your Favorite Matzo Recipes for Passover? - Matzo brei? Apple cake?
• Dinner Tonight: Stir-Fried Squid (Ojinguh Bokkeum) - Cheap, easy, and tasty.
• Serious Heat: Compound Butter That Adds a Cajun Flair - Compound butters are such a wonderful way to add a little extra something-something to a dish.
• How to Temper Chocolate - Not actually scary at all...
Previous Good Eats: A Review of Trader Joe's Frozen French Macarons
(Image: Michael Natkin/Serious Eats)