We really can't imagine breakfast without eggs, can you? When we start thinking about all the ways eggs can transformed into something delicious, we just get hungrier and hungrier. Here's a quick guide to everything we know about buying, preparing, and cooking eggs for breakfast!
Buying Eggs and General Egg Facts
• Why I Pay $7.50 for Eggs
• Testing Eggs for Freshness
• Do You Think Omega-3 Eggs Taste Fishy?
• Are Eggs Meat?
• What's the Difference? Eggs Over Easy vs. Sunny Side Up
Basic Egg Techniques
• How to Hard Boil an Egg
• How to Poach an Egg
• How to Fry an Egg
• How to Fry an Egg the Spanish Way
• How To Make Creamy, Luscious Scrambled Eggs
• How To Make the Best Scrambled Eggs
• How to Cook Eggs in the Microwave
• How to Separate Eggs
• How to Make Hollandaise Sauce
• How to Make Mayonnaise
Recipes with Eggs
• Potato, Red Pepper, and Feta Frittata
• Breakfast Pizza with Egg
• Enriched Cream of Wheat with Egg and Vanilla
• Ham and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
• Mark Bittman's Baked Eggs with Tomato
• Scrambled Eggs with Corn, Goat Cheese, and Oven-Roasted Tomatoes
• Asparagus with Poached Egg, Tarragon, and Chives
• Egg Salad Sandwich - 8 Ways
What other tips, ideas, or recipes do you have to add?