Thanksgiving is one of the few occasions where we'll actually break out placecards. There will be over 30 people at our Thanksgiving meal (although we're not hosting this year, thank goodness!) and it's fun to find our place and see how the family has been arranged at tables this year. Here are a few handmade placecards that are particularly well-suited to this holiday.
• 1 Pumpkin Place Cards, $37.50 for 25. We've seen Timeless Paper around a lot lately, and deservedly so. Their delicate creations are beautiful, and you can also add on custom handwriting for your cards. (Our handwriting isn't nearly that pretty!)
• 2 Autumn Leaves Thanksgiving placecards, $5.95 for 4 at Soft Day Studios. Layered paper! How pretty.
• 3 Vintage-looking Customized Placecards, $5 for 6 at Pink Cherry Mama. Lovely distressed look.
• 4 Thanksgiving pumpkin placecards , $5.25 for 4 at Soft Day Studios. Sweet and multi-dimensional.
• 5 Golden Egg Placecard Holders with Custom Stamped Cards, $58 for 6 at Paloma's Nest. We like the little egg holders; they double as photo holders the rest of the year.
• 6 Autumn Leaves Mix Place Cards, $12 for 12 at Timeless Paper. Couldn't help another pick from Timeless Paper. We love how these perch on the glasses.
• 7 Butterfly Place Card Napkin Rings, $500 for 100. ...and another. Hefty price here, but we imagine they're available in smaller quantities for less? The button detail is great.
• 8 Snowflakes Placecards , $10 for 10 at Pink Lily Press. We like the alternate, non-orange color scheme here.
• 9 Holiday Letterpress Placecards, $4 for 8 at chatham & caron. Love the minimalist aesthetic on these. Great for a modern table.
Do you ever use placecards? If you do, what's your favorite way to do them?