- Riantec france
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool?
- Cheerful colours, a cool combination of old and new retaining some of the original cupboards (revamped); an induction hob and a to-die-for coffee machine!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- We have comletely revamped this kitchen (untouched since the '70s). By removing the door and part of a wall creating an arch to let in more natural light, removing the central pendant light and adding lowered sides to the ceiling with downlighters, painting the walls and woodwork in light colours we have created a bright and airy kitchen which is a pleasure to work in.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Living in Brittany with such a wealth of seafood available, seared fillet of sea bass with tiger prawns and a piquant pink peppercorn sauce.
Small Cool Kitchens