3. Eggplant, Green Olive, and Provolone Pizza from Epicurious (pictured above) - This just sounds like an interesting mix of toppings for a pizza, don't you think?
4. Ham, Gruyere, and Shallot Pizza from Real Simple (pictured above) - A simple and perfect combination of flavors.
5. Butternut Squash Pizza from Real Simple (pictured above) - Squash is one thing that we never thought to put on pizza. This recipe pairs it with fresh ricotta.
6. Pizza with Broccoli Rabe and Roasted Onions from Smitten Kitchen - We're not fans of regular broccoli on pizza, but tender broccoli rabe sounds intriguing.
7. Chanterelle, Radicchio, and Pancetta Pizza from Bon Appétit - This one is so classy, we could make it for a dinner party!
8. Pizza with Slow-Roasted Shredded Pork, Thyme, Taleggio, and Lemon-Dressed Rocket from Jamie Oliver - This would take a bit of time to assemble, but we have a feeling it would be well worth it.
9. Swiss Chard and Artichoke White Pizza from Farmgirl Fare - Another good way to get our daily greens!
What kind of pizza have you been making lately?
(Image: Yunhee Kim/Real Simple; Christopher Baker/Real Simple; Romulo Yanes/Gourmet)