- Boston, MA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- The deep windowsill creates extra storage space and a place to hang our pot rack. The glass door cabinets are accessible from both the kitchen and living room and allow light to pass through, making the space feel open, airy and bigger than it is.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.:
- We both cook in there at the same time, and we've had to develop a rhythm to stay out of each other's way. The kitchen was macaroni-and-cheese yellow when we moved in (including the ceiling), so a paint job, curtains and some artwork went a long way in being able to enjoy the space.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?:
- We make a lot of stir fry - it's a delicious and nutritious weeknight meal that doesn't take long to prepare. I also like to bake when I have more time, especially biscotti.
More posts in Small Cool Kitchens 2012
KitchnVideo of the Day