• Black and White Sesame Brittle - Taken straight from Kir Jensen's cookbook The Sugar Cube, this unusual brittle would make a great hostess gift!
• How to Make Jean-Georges Vongerichten's Kale Salad - I'm obsessed with kale salad these days, so these pro tips on the proper way to prepare dinosaur kale, serrano chiles, and a parmesan dressing are always welcome.
• Wake and Bake: Greek Yogurt and Strawberry Phyllo Cups - A lovely brunch idea: phyllo pastry cups filled with Greek yogurt, chopped fruit, and drizzled with honey!
• Sauced: Spicy Brown Mustard - The spicy part of this homemade mustard recipe comes from brown mustard seeds, which have more heat than the yellow ones.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: How To Make Jalapeño Poppers - This fried restaurant staple gets a homemade treatment!
Previous Good Eats: Peanut Butter, Bacon, and Banana Sandwich and the Best Malbec Under $20
(Image: Carrie Vasios/Serious Eats)