Any time you're planning a party you've got to think about food and drinks and how you're going to dispense them to everyone. When it comes to beverage dispensers, there are many attractive and (mostly) well-priced options out there to wow your guests and quench their thirst at the same time.
• Bubbled Beverage Dispenser, $298.00 at Anthropologie: While the price is certainly a bit shocking, I would love it if three of these pitchers magically appeared at my upcoming wedding. Made from recycled glass and hand blown by obviously skilled workers comes complete with a sheesham wood lid. This beverage dispenser is seriously sophisticated and perfect for any modern rustic event.
• Trio Beverage Dispenser, $69.96 at Z Gallerie: The appealing aspect of this beverage dispenser is the fact that it has three separate compartments in one. If you're tight on space (or money) this trio dispenser is a perfect option. Made from glass.
• Steel Beverage Dispenser with Stand, $19.99 at Target: Made from steel and comes complete with lid and stand — this is an optimal choice for an outdoor party (I'm looking at the white one for my wedding!). With a 9.5 Liter capacity it'll be easy to quench the thirst of quite a few people and with that price tag, it won't hurt the wallet to buy several.
• Berkshire Twin Hammered Beverage Dispensers, $39.95 at Amazon: These glass dispensers come in a set of two and while the stand isn't the selling point — it does come with the set for easy display if you don't want to set them right on a table. I appreciate the traditional look of these dispensers!
• Round Glass Beverage Dispenser with Metallic Stand, $45.99 at Amazon: The stand that comes with this glass dispenser is a selling point. The set is modern and attractive and would look great at any party! The dispenser would also work well even without the stand.
Related: Soda + Spirit + Citrus: 5 Refreshingly Simple Sippers
(Image credit: Anthropologie, Z Gallerie, Target, Amazon)