Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week they show us how to repurpose those Easter Peeps into a classic board game. Read on for this plus spicy peanut caramel corn, and Chinese-style spareribs.
• Peeps Week: Peeps of Catan Board Game - Got any sheep? Oh, I mean... Peeps?
• Edible DIY: Spicy Peanut Caramel Corn - Yeah, it's baseball season, and this beats Cracker Jack all hollow.
• Tiki Week: Chinese Style Spareribs - Char siu you'll want to lick clean.
• The Cheeseburger Eggsplosion, a Burger with a Fried Egg Center - Is this the ultimate burger?
• Dinner Tonight: Fish With Saffron-Tomato Cous Cous - A fragrant broth with delicately poached fish and a smattering of crunchy almonds. Delicious.
Previous Good Eats: Chinese Appetizer: Dan Dan Noodles
(Image: Serious Eats)