Happy Saturday, folks! Is it chilly where you are? If so, then you'll want to take a look back at our most popular posts from Soup Week, including our favorite vegetarian soups, 10 ingredients to add to make your soup more flavorful, and a step-by-step guide to making chicken noodle soup. We had few stellar non-soup posts, too, including a roundup of peanut butter treats for Fall, the best way to store celery, and a smart tip to help make washing dishes a little more tolerable. (We said a little!) Enjoy!
15. Muffin Tins: The Best Way to Freeze Single Servings of Soup
14. From Lemon Spinach to Broccoli Cheddar: 10 Vegetarian Soup Recipes for Fall
13. 10 Simple Ingredients to Make Your Soups Even More Delicious
12. The Best Way to Store Celery
11. Crock-Pot Cooking: 7 Principles For Making Better Soup in the Slow Cooker
10. Dull Soup? Fix It With Just One Ingredient