Every week we bring you our favorite good eats from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Peanut butter graham crackers! Plus David Lebovitz's polenta cake with rosemary, and 8 ways to use pepper jelly. Oh, and chocolate-filled pretzel nuggets. • Homemade Chocolate-Filled Pretzel Nuggets
- Another homey yet exciting winner from Cakespy.
• 8 Ways to Use Pepper Jelly - Mmmm spicy pepper jelly!
• Eat for Eight Bucks: Twice-baked Potatoes and Cauliflower Vinaigrette - Potatoes with kale. Delicious, and inexpensive too.
• Bread Baking: Peanut Butter Graham Crackers - Why not put some peanut butter in the crackers as well? Brilliant!
• David Lebovitz's Polenta Cake with Olive Oil and Rosemary - Not overly sweet. Looks perfect to us.
Previous Good Eats: How To Cook a Steak in a Beer Cooler
(Image: Donna Currie/Good Eats)