So quick and satisfying, smoothies definitely are a summertime staple in our house. With all the summer fruits coming into season, the smoothies practically make themselves. We hardly need to worry about getting bored!
• Honeydew-Kiwi Smoothie from Bon Appétit - A few sprigs of fresh mint bring this smoothie together.
• Vanilla Plum Buttermilk Smoothie from Martha Stewart - This one is on our "Make Very Soon!" list.
• Ginger-Pear Oat Smoothie from Quaker Oats - Ginger and pear is one of our favorite flavor combinations.
• Cherry Almond Smoothie from the Skinny Chef - A handful of nuts is a great way to thicken a smoothie. Plus, yum!
• Mango Vanilla Bean Smoothie from Tasty Kitchen - Add vanilla bean to anything and we're there.
• Apricot-Peach Smoothie from A Taste of Home - We happen to have both peaches and apricots in a bowl on our counter right now.
What do you like in your smoothies?
Related: Try This! Add Oatmeal to Smoothies
(Images: Bon Appétit and Martha Stewart)