Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- We recently remodeled the entire kitchen down to the studs because the 75-year old cabinets were disgusting. The new kitchen keeps the charm of our old house but gives it a fresh start. We love the 1938 beer cans our contractor found inside the walls!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- It was hard to talk to people sitting in the dining room, so we cut a pass-through above the stove that opened up the whole room. I also like the picture rail I put on the only blank wall so I can easily switch out frames and other items, and the chalkboard door that we reversed so it doesn't inconveniently open right into the kitchen anymore.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Even though our kitchen is still small, gaining a few extra counter areas made all the difference in preparing weekend dinners with my boyfriend Matt. And the easy cleanup of the Caesarstone counters makes cooking much more enjoyable.
See all entries