Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Minneapolis, MN
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- When we decided not to take down a wall to merge the kitchen and dining room, it gave us the chance to get creative with cabinet and counter space.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- The biggest challenge was working with the original features of the kitchen, the same features that became our favorite parts of the space. Restoring the cabinets and hardwood floors took the most time and effort but were the most rewarding (note: sticky floor tiles do not age well!)
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Homemade pizza. We can get the toppings from the refrigerator, rinse and chop them at the sink, roll the dough on the counter, and pop it in the over to bake, all while standing in the same spot.
See all entries