Passover begins at sunset tonight. Happy Passover from The Kitchn - we hope that all celebrating have a joyful holiday and wonderful seder meal.
Anyone making matzah brei, the matzah egg scramble? We were inspired by this lovely photo from Flickr member ddot and now we're curious about this classic Passover breakfast. How do you make your matzah brei? Any family recipes or favorite toppings to share? More Passover links and recipes from The Kitchn below.
• Passover Cooking: Huevos Haminados
• Good Question: Not Too-Traditional Passover
• Cooking for Passover for the First Time: Q&A With Leah Koenig - Editor of The Jew and The Carrot
• Good Question: Where Can I Find Imitation Mustard for Passover?
• Recipe: Chocolate Toffee Matzo Candy
(Image: Flickr member ddot. Used by permission.)