The nice thing about throwing something on the grill is that it doesn't take a whole lot of finessing. Sure, you have to watch your appetizers and make sure they're not burning, even flip them if appropriate. But really, that's about it. And you can put them all on at one time, too, so you're not running back and forth from the kitchen to the patio making sure hot appetizers are rotated in. More time, ease, low stress. That's what we're talking about.
Try a Recipe:
• Cheese-Stuffed Grilled Peppers - Food and Wine
• Chili Garlic Grilled Shrimp - Dianasaur Dishes
• Grilled Stuffed Portobello Mushroom Caps - New York Magazine
• Artichoke and Basil Bruschetta - Shutterbean
• Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Bundles - Simple Comfort Food