1. Mac and Cheese Cups - Simple and brilliant! Just make a regular batch of mac and cheese, and then scoop the pasta into muffin cups. Bake them just enough to help hold each one together and serve. (Get the Recipe: Food and Wine)
2. Tomato Soup Shooters with Grilled Cheese Soldiers - Who can resist this comfort food combination? Serve the soup in small tumblers with a crispy wedges of grilled cheese alongside. (Get the Recipe: 101 Cookbooks)
3. Mushrooms Stuffed with Brie - Stuffed mushrooms are one of our favorite classic finger foods, and we love the idea of melting a little dabs of brie cheese into the middle of each one. (Get the Recipe: Pioneer Woman Cooks)
4. Spaghetti Fritters - Noodle fritters are a little bit crispy on the outside and chewy in the middle. Just mix a few eggs with a bowl of spaghetti and some herbs, and drop handfuls into a hot skillet to quickly fry them. (Get the Recipe: Healthy Food Guide)
5. Maple Chocolate Pudding with Bacon Spoon - This is a simple idea with a big wow factor! Serve chocolate pudding in individual glasses with crispy pieces of bacon as the spoon. (Get the Recipe: Peace Love & Chocolate Blog)
What nibbles will you be featuring at your parties this fall?