You can host all the food yourself or ask guests to bring things pot luck — though if you go that route, be prepared for a lot of muffins. The good news about breakfast foods is that they're extra easy to make in bulk. Who's ever made just one mini quiche? One pancake? One cinnamon roll? Our point exactly!
By hosting a morning party you'll not only get a chance to catch up with friends, but everyone will still be able to carry on with their busy lives as planned. Have early morning friends? Try hosting a pre-dawn party (which isn't like Breaking Dawn... sorry Twilight fans) and start things at 5, 6 or 7am to make sure everyone gets a chance to attend!
Need Suggestions On What To Serve Up?
• 10 Delicious Breakfast Casseroles
• Sleep In! How to Make Breakfast Rolls Ahead of Time
• 10 Vegan Breakfast Ideas
• Recipe: Breakfast Pizza
• Eat Cake For Breakfast! 15 Cakes for Morning Enjoyment
• How To Make a Breakfast Burrito
• Recipe: Rye Toasting Bread with Cherries & Pumpkin Seeds