Every week we bring you our favorite recipes from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Pan-fried mango chicken, Karen DeMasco's oatmeal cream pies, and a stack of cheese and sesame flatbreads. • Fresh Tomato Soup With Roasted Corn Guacamole
- Mexican-style soup with glorious tomatoes.
• Karen DeMasco's Oatmeal Sandwich Cookies - Like Little Debbie but better.
• Comté: How the Largest Small-Batch Cheese in France Is Made - A peek inside cheese nirvana.
• Bread Baking: Cheese And Sesame Flatbreads - Puffy, chewy, crispy.
• Dinner Tonight: Pan-Fried Mango Chicken - By way of Nigel Slater and Jaden Hair.
Previous Good Eats: Asian Chicken Noodle Salad With Ginger-Peanut Dressing
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Serious Eats)