Thinking of heading off into the wilderness this weekend? Whether you're planning an all-day hike to see waterfalls or a stroll to the park for some fresh air, here are some of our favorite recipes for keeping happy and energized.
• Homemade Power Bars
• Spicy Lentil Wraps with Tahini
• Peanut Butter and Honey Granola
• Peanut Butter and Fruit "Sushi"
• Roasted Sweet Potato Wraps with Caramelized Onions and Pesto
• Roasted Almonds with Paprika and Orange
• Peanut Butter Oatmeal Monster Cookies
• Caramel Popcorn
• 4-Ingredient Banana Oat Bars
• Kimchi Tofu Summer Rolls
What foods do you like to take on a hike?
Related: Campfire Cooking: Easy Frugal Foods for Camping
(See individual links for image credits)