Happy Friday, everyone! Let's talk about what you'll be having for breakfast tomorrow morning. I suggest these Overnight Yeasted Waffles — start them before you go to bed, dream about golden waffles all night long. But there's also this Baked Chai-Spiced French Toast to tempt us, or if you're looking for something a little quicker and easier, a plate of soft scrambled eggs with goat cheese and tender greens. You really can't go wrong with these — or with any of our recipes from this past week!
- Overnight Yeasted Waffles
- Chai-Spiced French Toast
- How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter
- Roasted Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Goat Cheese & Garlic
- "Theater Steak" with Mushrooms, Onions & Grilled Bread
- Scrambled Eggs with Goat Cheese, Greek Yogurt & Greens
- White Grapefruit & Elderflower Marmalade
- Lemony Green Salad with Radicchio & Pepitas
- Kiwi-Banana Smoothie "Cocktail"
- Tartine Bakery's 50/50 Sablé Cookies
KitchnVideo of the Day