This week we dove into hearty comfort food. Meaty favorites like pot roast (albeit a quicker version) and shepherd's pie made an appearance, as well as lighter and meat-free meals like tofu and kimchi dumplings. There was an utterly elegant example of chicken liver pâté, and good instructions for baking tender, flaky salmon in the oven.
But let's not forget breakfast and dessert: Try almond-coconut granola, or English muffins with feta spread for the first. To close the day, a boozy cup of whiskey-laced hot cocoa should do the trick, or a thick wedge of shortbread topped with toffee and chocolate.
• Individual Pot Roasts with Thyme-Glazed Carrots
• Oven Baked Salmon Fillets
• How To Cook Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs in the Oven
• Hot Cocoa & Kilbeggan Whiskey
• Irish Shortbread Toffee Bars
• Beef and Bean Chili
• Simple Shepherd's Pie
• How to Cook & Brown Ground Beef
• Chicken Liver Pâté with Sage, Apple and Thyme
• Almond & Coconut Granola
• English Muffins with Apricot Preserves & Feta Spread
• Tofu Kimchi Dumplings (Korean Mandu)
Last Week's New Recipes: Homemade Sparkling Cider, Potato Goat Cheese Gratin, Pumpkin Pancakes, Spiced Pecans, Breakfast Casserole & Dirt Cake
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)