Want a chicken dinner? We have a winner! This year we doubled down on the omnipresent chicken, that humble and do-it-all bird. Chicken dinners will never go out of style, but we dressed them up a little: we had fun testing the "secret" KFC recipe and trying our hand at chicken empanadas.
But we also kept it simple; we know that nearly every cook can use one more winner of a chicken dinner for busy weeknights, and from slow-cooker chicken tacos to one-pan chicken burrito bowls to an inspiring series on the great sheet pan supper, we think we have something here to make you crow.
Wholesome soups to keep you hale and healthy this cold winter.
Everyday Chicken Recipes
Winner, winner, chicken dinner! These simple weeknight dinners show chicken at its finest.
- One-Pan BBQ Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Arnold Palmer Pan-Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Easy Skillet Chicken Pot Pie
- Broccolini, Chicken Sausage, and Orzo Skillet
- Chicken & Tomato No-Boil Pasta Bake
- Creamy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Roll-Ups
- 30-Minute Pressure Cooker Cacciatore Chicken
Chicken Sheet Pan Meals
The ultimate weeknight chicken dinner, however, is made all on one sheet pan. Here are a few ways to make chicken a miracle meal.
- How To Make a Chicken and Roasted Vegetable Sheet Pan Meal
- Sheet Pan Chicken with Red Potatoes and Sage
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Chicken That's Better than Takeout
Ready to try something new? These three recipes challenged us to try a favorite restaurant flavor or recipe at home.
- I Tried KFC's Secret Fried Chicken Recipe and Here's How It Went
- Chicken Empanadas
- Sesame Chicken Noodle Bowl
And oh, we can't forget the slow cooker, our best friend (other than chicken, of course)!
- How To Cook a Whole Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- How To Make Easy Shredded Chicken in the Slow Cooker
- Slow-Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Slow-Cooker Chicken & Rice Biryani
Did you learn a new favorite chicken recipe this year? Please do share!