Greens like asparagus, artichokes, and ramps get all the attention come springtime, but your desserts need a little lightening and brightening too! It's time to move on from the rich chocolate and caramel sweets of winter and try something fresh.
Today we're highlighting 15 of our favorite dessert recipes for spring. From rhubarb crumble pie to lemon no-bake cupcakes there's a bright, fresh treat here for everyone.
I'm personally super excited to make the Heavenly Lemon Bars again, they might (probably) be my favorite springtime treat. I'd also like to try my hand at the rhubarb crumble pie to take advantage of what's in season.
What are your favorite dessert recipes for spring?
- 1 No-Bake Lemon Cream & Coconut Icebox Cupcakes
- 2 Rhubarb Crumble Pie
- 3 Lemon Yogurt Icebox Tart
- 4 Rhubarb Coconut Honey Tart
- 5 Heavenly Lemon Bars with Almond Shortbread Crust
- 6 Rose, Orange, and Cardamom Mini Layer Cakes
- 7 How to Make the Best Coconut Macaroons
- 8 Meyer Lemon Shaker Pie
- 9 Big Pink Rhubarb Cake
- 10 Lemon Cream Icebox Cake
- 11 Elderflower Lemon Cake
- 12 Lemon-Blueberry Yogurt Cake with Lemon Cream
- 13 Goat Cheese, Honey & Pistachio Mini Cheesecakes with Meyer Lemon Cream
- 14 Fresh Grape Cake with Luscious Lemon Sauce
- 15 Lemon Sandwich Cookies with Triple Citrus Filling