We've got latkes made with parsnips, latkes made with fennel and lemon, and latkes made with spaghetti squash. We've stuffed them with apples and cheese, and we've rounded up all of our best tips for making classic all-potato latkes. We've even thrown in a few Hanukkah recipes, including a favorite savory noodle kugel.
Top Latke Recipes and Helpful Tips
- Fennel-Lemon Latkes with Toasted Caraway Sour Cream
- Apple and Cheese-Stuffed Latkes
- Crisp Parsnip Latkes
- Spaghetti Squash Latkes
- Make Better Latkes: 3 Indispensable Tips
- A Few Keys to Transcendent Latkes
- The Unexpected Trick That Makes the Crispiest, Tastiest Latkes Ever
More Hanukkah Recipes
- Braised Beef with Semolina Dumplings
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Walnuts, Pomegranate Molasses & Shanklish
- Pummelo, Fennel & Radish Salad
- Mom's Simple Savory Kugel
What's on your menu for Hanukkah this year?