It's wonderful that you decided to host New Year's Day brunch this year, but maybe you're starting to resent the thought of having to get up at the crack of dawn (or perhaps never even going to sleep!) on New Year's Day to pull it off? Well, with a little planning ahead, you can host a crowd and still get your beauty sleep!
Here are all our favorite tips, hints, and tricks, and our most popular make-ahead recipes that will let you sleep in a little and still wow your friends with something delicious on January 1.
Our Best Advice and Tips for Make-Ahead Brunch
The Best Make-Ahead Beverages
- Making Coffee for a Crowd: 5 Important Things to Know
- How To Make Coffee Concentrate to Serve Hot Coffee to a Crowd
- 12 Big-Batch Cocktails You Can Make Ahead
- Why Prosecco Is the Best Bubbly for Brunch
- 15 Delicious Non-Alcoholic Spritzers, Sodas, and Mocktails
Our Best Make-Ahead Breakfast and Brunch Dishes
- 20 Make-Ahead Breakfast Casseroles for the Holidays
- 24 Big-Batch Breakfasts You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 20 Brunch Recipes for a Long Weekend
- 5 Make-Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
- Rainbow Fruit Salad
Our Best Make-Ahead Baked Goods
- How To Make a Cinnamon Roll Wreath
- How To Freeze Cinnamon Rolls and Bake Them Later
- The 10 Baked Goods I Love to Freeze
Do you have big plans for New Year's brunch? Tell us!