Whether your day is starting with a leisurely brunch with friends or a quick grab-and-go on your way out the door, we've got your back when it comes to breakfast. This year, we had indulgent recipes for glazed mini-monkey breads, banana bread pudding, and cheesy breakfast casseroles balanced with oat scones, kale breakfast sandwiches, and fluffy grains with fruit and nuts. Take your pick! There are plenty of ways to start your day off right.
• 1 Kale, Bacon & Egg Whole Wheat Breakfast Sandwich
• 2 Breakfast Grain Salad with Blueberries, Hazelnuts, and Lemon
• 3 How to Bake Eggs en Cocotte
• 4 Jammy Raspberry and Walnut Scones
• 5 Roasted Cherry Dutch Baby with Brown Sugar-Cinnamon Sauce
• 6 Apple Cinnamon Mini Monkey Breads with Lemon Glaze
• 7 Honeyed Grapefruit Oat Scones
• 8 Kumquat Tarts with Almond-Date Crust
• 9 Pumpkin Muffins with Eggnog Cream Cheese Swirl
• 10 Almond and Coconut Granola
• 11 Coconut Mango Oat Muffins
• 12 Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Bread Pudding
• 13 Whole Grain Morning Glory Muffins
• 14 Lighter Eggs Benedict with Mock Hollandaise Sauce
• 15 "Ham and Cheese" Breakfast Casserole
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)