Even the most inexperienced cook can throw together a salad from ingredients in their refrigerator. That said, we at The Kitchn have picked up a few great tips and tricks over the years. Want to see our top 10?
1. How Dorie Greenspan Keeps Her Salad Greens Fresh
2. Spring Salad Tip: Dress Each Component Separately
3. 5 Tips for Making A Week's Worth Of Salads On Sunday
4. Salad Upgrade! Make Quick Garlic Croutons in the Toaster
5. Tip for Better Salads: Make Big Jars of Homemade Dressing
Read on for the next 5...
6. Frugal Tip: No-Waste Salad Dressing with Mustard
7. Quick Tip: Rub The Salad Bowl with Garlic
8. Tip: Salt and Drain Cucumbers and Zucchini
9. Quick Tip: Add Fresh Fruit to Green Salads
10. Try This! Sprinkle Breadcrumbs on Your Salads