I've rounded up a collection of useful widgets for the home cook that uses a Mac. From measurement conversions to reminders, you're sure to find these useful. Best of all, they are free!
• Epicurious Widget - enables you to search for recipes by certain search parameters such as low-fat, wine pairings, and kid-friendly.
• Tea Timer - never forget your tea, pizza, toast, etc. while you're at the computer! This widget allows you to set several timers reminding you to get your food or drink.
• Chai - find information on almost any wine vintage. Search by vintage, grape varietal, region of origin, and bottle label!
• Nutrient Source - find out the vitamin and mineral content of foods so you can ensure you are receiving a balanced diet.
• Unit Converter - How many teaspoons are in a cup? How many grams in an ounce? This widget knows.
Do you have any favorite cooking or food-related widgets?