• Leek and Pea Risotto with Grilled Calamari from Gourmet - When's the last time we made calamari at home?!
• Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks in Pinot Noir from Leite's Culinaria - This sounds right off the dinner menu at a fancy French restaurant.
• Pad Thai from Mark Bittman for The Minimalist/NY Times - Bittman claims we can make this in a half an hour. Perfect.
• Warm Teriyaki Beef Salad from Epicurious - We always love this combination of salty-sweet beef with crisp greens.
• Fisherman's Paella from Saveur - With such a reputation for difficulty, this recipe actually looks like something we could do!
• Chinese Minced Chicken Wraps from Saveur - We seem to order these whenever we eat at our favorite Chinese restaurant.
What restaurant meals have you made at home?
(Image: Romulo Yanes/Gourmet)