Oranges are delicious and easy to eat just as they are, wrapped up in a spongy peel and juicy inside. But they are often forgotten when cooking. We're more likely to juice a lemon or a lime, and leave the orange for eating. This is too bad. Let's remember the orange. We've rounded up 15 recipes that pack a citrus punch and that are sure to get rave reviews!
We'd love to hear about your favorite recipe with oranges. How do you use orange juice in cooking?
• Slow-Roasted Pork with Glazed Orange Slices
• Roasted Orange Garlic Crab
• Kevin's Spicy Orange Teriyaki Chicken and Shrimp
• Blood Orange Galette
• Vegan Recipe: Sticky Orange Cake with Marmalade Glaze
• Vegan Chocolate Ginger Orange Cupcakes
• Blood Orange Ambrosia with Crème Fraiche
• Mandarin Orange Sugar Cookies with Drizzled Icing
• Biscotti al Cioccolata e Arancia (Chocolate Orange Cookies)
• Molasses Spice Cookies with Orange Sugar
Related: 5 Uses For Sour Orange Juice
(Images: For full image credits see links above)