You say bruSHETta, I say bruSKETta, we all say tartine! Open-faced sandwiches seem to have a special place, here at The Kitchn, with over a dozen recipes scattered through our archives. Why? They're so pretty, their piled fillings on display, and they work well as lunch, dinner, an appetizer. From sweet potato goat cheese bruschetta to a ricotta, fig, and honey tartine for fall, here are 10 of our favorite open-faced sandwiches.
• 1 Peach and Prosciutto Bruschetta
• 2 Avocado Toast
• 3 Roasted Tomato Tartine
• 4 Ricotta, Fig, and Honey Tartine
• 5 Radish, Boursin, and Chive Tartines
• 6 Fava Bean and Radish Bruschetta
• 7 Lemon-Thyme Bruschetta
• 8 Mushroom and Arugula Bruschetta
• 9 Sweet Potato & Goat Cheese Bruschetta
• 10 Egg, Arugula, and Herb Tartine
Do you ever make open-faced sandwiches? Which is your favorite?
Related: Scrambled Egg Toast from Deb of Smitten Kitchen
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)