Soup's on! We shared not one, not two, but an entire week's worth of hearty soups and soup-friendly side dishes with you. A pot of any of these — Italian pasta e fagioli, miso pumpkin soup, chile verde — will make your kitchen feel warm and nourished this weekend and set you up for meals all week long.
Round out a meal with a batch of homemade soft pretzels and a big bowl of apple cabbage salad. Pour yourself a vanilla-pear sparkler while the soup simmers and have your favorite bowl ready. If you're ready for fall, so are we!
- One-Pot Pasta e Fagioli (Italian Pasta and Bean Stew)
- Pumpkin Chili
- How to Make Soft Pretzels
- Beer Cheese Soup
- Chile Verde (Pork & Green Chile Stew)
- How to Caramelize Onions
- Miso Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cabbage Salad with Cider Vinaigrette
- Vanilla-Pear Cava Sparkler
- How to Roast Pumpkin and Squash Seeds