Protein + vegetables + grains = a one-bowl meal. How simple is that? Quick, satisfying, and endlessly variable, one-bowl meals are a reliable go-to recipe at the end of a long day. Here are five favorite combinations, from one-bowl mung beans to one-bowl tempeh and tahini:
• 1 Kimchi Fried Rice with Extra Greens, via The Kitchn
• 2 One Bowl Mung Bean Meal, via The Kitchn
• 3 Brown Rice Bowl with Maple-Glazed Tempeh & Tahini-Miso Dressing, via The Kitchn
• 4 How To Make Chirashi at Home, via The Kitchn
• 5 Delicious Big Bowl, via 101Cookbooks
Do you have a favorite one-bowl recipe? Share it with us!
(Images: as linked)