We love snacks in the fall. Maybe it's the tailgate parties, or hikes in the state parks, or going back to school, but fall seems like a time for sweet and nutty snacks.
Here are some of our favorite fall treats and snacks.
• Peanut Butter Popcorn - Sweet, salty, crunchy and chewy.
• Sweet and Salty Cinnamon Almonds - Our new favorite!
• Buckeyes - Peanut butter balls wrapped in chocolate.
• DIY Graham Crackers - A little healthier, and oh-so-yummy.
• Roasted Pumpkin Seeds - Classic.
• Mini Molasses Cookies with Lemon Filling - A little more work, but worth it.
And some tips here too...